Keynote and Preacher, Naples FL UCC ~ March 22-24, 2019
I’ll be debuting my new book, Bless This Mess, in an evening with parents and grandparents, offering two keynotes in Radical Orthdoxy for Traditional Church, and preaching on Sunday at this beautiful, vibrant UCC!
Silver Lake Conference Center, Sharon CT ~ June 30-July 6, 2019
Congregational Leadership for the 21st Century, Southern IL Conference UCC ~ September 13, 2019
I’ll be warming up for Traci Blackmon (!) offering the good UCC folk of Southern IL inspiration and strategies for being church that is real and responsive to a turbulent, topsy-turvy world.
Learn What Molly Can Do!
What topics is Molly available to discuss?
Sample workshops offered (all customizable…and about 60-75 minutes each):
- The New Stewardship: Church Giving and Generosity for All Ages
- Bought and Souled: Faith, Finances and Wholeheartedness
- Church for All Ages: Reaching Millennials, Families and Children
- Creative Worship: Real Good Church
- Church Conflict and Change Leadership
- Physical Plant: the Building as Outreach
- Let’s Panic About Evangelism and Hospitality
- Bless This Mess: Progressive Christian Parenting Strategies
- Standing Naked Before God: Testimony as Spiritual Formation and Growth Strategy
…or together we can develop new topics customized to the needs of your setting! Such as: politics and preaching, progressive Christian parenting, etc.
Is Molly available for Retreats?
How much does it cost to have Molly speak?
- Workshops within a 30-minute drive: $200-$250/hour, depending on topic and prep time
- Overnight conferences/retreats where I am just one of several things going on: $1000-2000, $500 each additional night
- Overnight conferences/retreats, where I am leading worship/multiple activities: $2500-4500, for 2-3 days
- Keynote address: $2000-3500, depending on topic and prep time
- Webinars: $200-250, depending on topic and prep time
- Coaching fee: $150/hour by phone or Skype [only by formal arrangement, with a coaching contract]
- Q&A with a local area church committee after they’ve read the book: $150/hour
Plus other expenses: mileage expenses (airfare and ground transportation, or mileage reimbursement) and meals